After every LTS release, SonarSource goes on a City Tour to share the details of what we’ve delivered and insight into what we’re planning for the future. This year we’re happy to continue the tradition in a safe virtual setting, and we’re excited to be able to open it up to our entire user and customer community.
City Tour is a great opportunity to learn first hand about our product functionality, to understand the benefits it can bring to your teams, and to meet and chat with SonarSourcers. This year will be no different.
In this virtual event, you’ll learn more about the improvements and new features available to you and your teams, including:
- Where we stand on our SonarSource Mission to Empower developers globally
- Technical Demo: SAST by SonarSource: Dev-first, precise and lightning fast
- More Enterprise-grade features
- Technical Demo: Integration with GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket, and Azure DevOps
- A recap of our SonarQube LTS offering & a sneak peek at our 9-series roadmap
Join us for this year’s Virtual City Tour on the following dates:
- Wednesday, Sep 22, 2021
- Presentations: 10am - 12pm CDT (5pm - 8pm CEST)
- Social Gathering: 12pm - 1pm CDT (7pm - 8pm CEST)
- Wednesday, Oct 6, 2021
- Presentations: 3pm - 5pm CEST (8am - 10am CDT)
- Social Gathering: 5pm - 6pm CEST (10am - 11am CDT)
Click here to register! Virtual City Tour 2021
Afterward, we’ll break out for a meet & greet with SonarSourcers!
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
The SonarSource Team