I’m facing the same issue and Is this issue resolved?
Hello @vinothck and welcome to the community.
As per our community forum rules, we kindly ask everyone to open new topics. Otherwise, we may miss replying.
Keep to one subject per topic
Most of the time, your question will deserve a new topic, containing information specific to your situation. If many topics should be consolidated into one, we’ll take care of it! In addition…
Please give us the following version information:
- what is the version of SonarQube that you are using?
- what is the version of the Scanner for .NET (MSBuild) that you are using?
- what version of MSBuild are you using?
And we’ll need the logs:
- please give us the verbose output of the scanner commands (please run
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=trueas the begin step, and please attach the output of the
Also, please tell us:
- what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
- how did you create the token inside SonarQube?
A post was split to a new topic: Token you provided doesn’t have sufficient rights to check license