The main branch has no lines of code in flutter mobile app while it was working last year

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • how is SonarQube deployed: zip, Docker, Helm
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this[quote=“Scott, post:1, topic:40169, full:true, username:scottbeaman”]
    Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
  • which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)

SonarQube v8.3 Developer Version

• what are you trying to achieve

Show lines to cover at branch level this works fine on master branch

• what have you tried so far to achieve this

Added:

sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPaths=build/reports/coverage/lcov.info

works fine on master branch and shows changed files on branch analysis and when I click into a changed file it shows which lines are covered and which ones are not covered. However it says 0 lines to cover. The project is an Angular TS project
[/quote]

The main branch has no lines of code in flutter mobile app while it was working last year.

Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!

Hi,

Your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

8.3 → 8.9.10 → 9.9.3 → 10.3 (last step optional)

You may find these resources helpful:

If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

If your error persists after upgrade, please come back to us.

I use sonarqube-10.4.0.87286 in flutter. I have the same problem. The main branch has no lines of code.