Master has no lines of code for angular application even though we build it from master branch

I am using * Community Edition* Version 8.9 of sonarqube and for angular project alone we are getting “The main branch has no lines of code.” even though the analysis were made from master branch.
Attaching the log for reference:

sonarqubelog.txt (2.2 KB)

Hey there.

Can you share the logs from the scanner? Check the Where do I find the scanner logs? section of this guide if you don’t know what you’re looking for.

Hello Colin,

As requested I have attached the scanner logs in this thread for reference
scanner_logs.txt (1.6 MB)

Thanks

Hey there.

Based on the logs, you’re running the very first version of SonarQube v8.9 LTS that was released.

Community 8.9.0.43852

The latest version is v8.9.10 with almost 2 years of bug/security fixes. The first step you should take is to upgrade to the latest bugfix version (v8.9.10) and see if the issue persists.

I would also make sure that the files you expect to be analyzed are located under /p01/app/ibm/ucb/agent/var/work/project/com_hminc_medicaid_memberportal/mmpsui, as that’s the only place the scanner is looking.

14:57:47.196 [INFO] [org.sonarqube.gradle.SonarQubeTask] Execute project builders (done) | time=2ms
14:57:47.199 [INFO] [org.sonarqube.gradle.SonarQubeTask] Project key: com.hminc.medicaid.memberportal.mmpsui:mmpsui
14:57:47.199 [INFO] [org.sonarqube.gradle.SonarQubeTask] Base dir: /p01/app/ibm/ucb/agent/var/work/project/com_hminc_medicaid_memberportal/mmpsui