The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found empty. SonarCloud scanner for Objective-c repo

Here is my sonar-project.property file:

sonar.projectKey=sfara_ios-sdk-platform-sonarcloud
sonar.organization=sfara
sonar.cfamily.build-wrapper-output=.

# This is the name and version displayed in the SonarCloud UI.
sonar.projectName=ios-sdk-platform-sonarcloud
sonar.projectVersion=1.0

# Path is relative to the sonar-project.properties file. Replace "\" by "/" on Windows.
sonar.sources=.

# Encoding of the source code. Default is default system encoding
sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

I am trying to integrate the sonarcloud and github action for objective-c repo. But I keep getting this error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The "build-wrapper-dump.json" file was found empty. Please make sure that:

This is the build command line I am using for building wrapper:
build-wrapper-macosx-x86 --out-dir ${{ env.BUILD_WRAPPER_OUT_DIR }} xcodebuild clean build -workspace Sfara-Platform-SDK-iOS/SfaraSDK.xcworkspace -scheme SfaraSDK-iOS -configuration Release -arch arm64 BITCODE_GENERATION_MODE=bitcode ONLY_ACTIVE_ARCH=NO -sdk iphoneos BUILD_LIBRARIES_FOR_DISTRIBUTION=YES

and here is the build wrapper out dir: BUILD_WRAPPER_OUT_DIR: ../Sfara-Platform-SDK-iOS
Please help me. I have tried everything but nothing is working.

Thanks

Can you upload your build-wrapper.log file that should be in the build wrapper output directory?

I misconfigured build wrapper output directory and I am trying to change it it throws an error and I cannot find build-wrapper.log file. How can i clean the cash or reset all building and start over again?

And I am running this in GitHub actions. So is it saving the logs in GitHub?

Please help. I need to solve this problem today. You can DM me also if you want or can. I never used SonarCloud before I am kinda lost. Thanks

It’s probably a good idea to try and run this locally to see if you face the problem there – and so that you can more easily access the logs.

It’s a Friday evening, so see you next week!