We have recently deployed SonarQube 7.7 Developer and are having issues with the TFS Pull Request Decoration not working.
The following has been configured in SonarQube:
- sonar.core.serverBaseURL is set to the base url of SonarQube including the port number
Pull Request Tab
- sonar.pullrequest.provider is set to VSTS/TFS
- sonar.pullrequest.vsts.token.secured configured with a TFS User Token
The following has been configured in TFS:
- A User Token ( created by a BUILTIN Admin) and has been tested with All Scopes enabled and just the Code (read and write) enabled
- Build for project contains the Prepare Analysis Configuration and Run Code Analysis tasks and are using v4.* of the task.
- A build policy has been setup on the master branch to use the gated build definition
When the build takes place the required keys in the Run Code Analysis log are shown to be populated (replaced some values below with X’s)
On the SonarQube server in the ce.log file it is reporting the following:
2019.04.09 11:37:57 WARN ce[AWoBrPsJBoXXTLlhWWsC][c.s.C.C.B.C] Failed to decorate VSTS Pull Request: API resource location 225f7195-f9c7-4d14-ab28-a83f7ff77e1f is not registered on http://XXXXXXXXXX:8080/tfs/DefaultCollection/. Failed to convert a response into an exception.
2019.04.09 11:37:57 INFO ce[AWoBrPsJBoXXTLlhWWsC][o.s.c.t.CeWorkerImpl] Executed task | project=XXXXXXXXXX | type=REPORT | pullRequest=25391 | id=AWoBrPsJBoXXTLlhWWsC | submitter=admin | status=SUCCESS | time=1294ms
2019.04.09 11:40:08 INFO ce[o.s.c.t.CeWorkerImpl] Execute task | project=XXXXXXXXXX | type=REPORT | id=AWoBrwIRBoXXTLlhWWsE | submitter=admin
Also from the SonarQube server within Internet Explorer I can access the TFS instance without any issues.
Is anyone able to advise what could be wrong or that I am missing?