- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- IDE name and flavor/env: IntelliJ
- SonarLint plugin version: 22.214.171.124926
- Is connected mode used: yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube v9.3
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
I am wondering if there is an option to ignore a specific rule in a typescript file.
In Java you can use the @SuppressWarning annotation. Is there something like this for typescript?
Using // NOSONAR or ignoring issues in block would ignore all the issues, while I still want to see all the issues except for this one rule that I’m trying to ignore.
Thanks in advance!