[SQ] API GET '/api/server/version' failed, error was: {"code":"ETIMEDOUT","errno":"ETIMEDOUT","syscall":"connect","address":"xx.xxx.xxx.xx","port":9000} using Hosted MacOs agent in Azure CI pipeline

Hi,

We’re currently experiencing “ETIMEDOUT” on API GET server/version on SonarQubePrepare@4 Task in our Azure CI pipeline using Hosted MacOs agent Runner. But If I switch the Agent Runner to Hosted Ubuntu 1604 it can connects successfully to our SonarServer. Already tried the workaround here 1398 but still no luck. I also followed all the suggested steps for analyze but this error still persist. We need Hosted MacOs agent as runner to our CI pipeline for all Android Projects.

Our SonarQube version : 7.6.0.21501
Agent Hosted macOS High Sierra

Error Logs
sonar.txt (712 Bytes)

Hi,

It seems that the Mac agent can’t contact the server. If you’re on the agent, can you manually contact the server?

Ann

Hi Ann,

Could you please tell me what agent we are talking about? How do I get it. I also facing same error.

Hi,

The VSTS (now Azure DevOps Services) agent, installed on a on-premise machine or using a cloud-hosted agent (by Microsoft) shall have access (=ping) to your SonarQube instance to be able to run analysis and send the results afterwards.

Mickaël