Spring integration inside a plugin

Hello everyone. I don’t have much experience so please guide me. I need to use the Spring framework for my plugin, the webClient needs to make a request to a remote server and return a result, which then needs to be using by SQ. Is it possible to run a third party application inside a plugin? I didn’t find it in the documentation, if there is a section that is worth paying attention to, please indicate. I use maven, if you have an understanding of how to properly package the pom file, I will be grateful. Do I need to separately build the Spring jar and then include it as a dependency? I am attaching the current pom file. In this configuration, the plugin is generated, but the spring does not start. Any help is greatly appreciated.
pom.zip (1.8 KB)

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Could you more fully explain what you’re trying to accomplish? Also, when would this call to another server be made? During analysis? When would the 3rd-party application need to be executed? If it’s during analysis, you can take a look at community plugins like Checkstyle for a model of how to do that.

HTH,
Ann