Sonarqube vulnerabilities jenkins

Hi to everyone,
i want to scanner vulnerabilities on sonarqube

we use Jenkins and i don´t know if i am missing any step on jenkins to achieve this goal.
Also upload my sonar.properties

sonar.projectKey=xxx

sonar.projectName=xxx

sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8

sonar.javascript.file.suffixes=.js,.jsx

sonar.sources=js

# exclude some files and folders (typically dependencies)

sonar.exclusions=bower_components/**/*, node_modules/**/*, gulp_tasks/**/*, nginx/**/*, conf/**/*, dist/**/*, node_modules/**

sonar.eslint.reportPaths=report.json

sonar.java.binaries=**/classes/**

sonar.testExecutionReportPaths=test-report.xml

sonar.javascript.lcov.reportPaths=./coverage/lcov.info

Thanks for help!!

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Off-hand it doesn’t look like you’re doing anything wrong. Based on the other values I see in your project homepage, it looks like you’re dealing with a fairly small, fairly clean code base. Are you sure that there are currently vulnerabilities that analysis should be picking up?

As a side note, if your project is pure JavaScript, there’s no need to define sonar.java.binaries in your analysis properties.

Ann

hi,
Thanks for your answer,
i think we should have any vulnerability, our project has more than 42K lines so is not a small project for this reason i think we should have some vulnerability. And our project is a React Native project so most of the code is JS but we have implemented some native java code for the android features.
Thank you!!

Hi,

Well… the next things to do would be

• make sure you’re on a recent version of SonarQube - your OP doesn’t say, but the project homepage you show is several versions old at this point
  • make sure you have security rules enabled in your Quality Profile

Ann

hello, i attached 2 files, one of the version, we are using 7.3 and other for the rules

Hi,

Version 7.3 is well past EOL. You should upgrade immediately. Your upgrade path is:

7.3 → 7.9.6 → 8.8 (last step optional)

Once you do, you’ll find you have access to many more Vulnerability rules.

Ann