I’ve created a sonar-runner to be used inside some pipelines. It’s basically a docker image containing some a script that executes some actions depending on the program language.
My current problem is: I cannot get code coverage on dotnet project using xUnit testing.
Every other language is working just fine as well as using NUnit testing in dotnet.
Is something missing on my configuration?
Print of the SonarQube Projects:
- Runner: adoptopenjdk:11-jre-hotspot
- SonarQube: sonarqube:8.4.2-community
- Postgres: postgres:12.2-alpine
- coverlet.console: 1.7.2
- dotnet-sonarscanner: 4.10.0
- sonar-scanner-cli: 184.108.40.2066