SonarQube project doesn't appear on the VSCode SonarLint

Please provide

• Operating system: Mac OS 12.6.2
  • SonarLint plugin version: 3.13.0
  • Programming language you’re coding in: TypeScript
  • Is connected mode used: yes
    • Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube

And a thorough description of the problem / question:
SonarQube project does not appear on the project list of SonarQube in the connected mode.

Hi,

Welcome to the community and thanks for this report!

Could this be a question of pagination? I.E. how many projects are there in your SonarQube instance? And do you get a scroll bar in the projects list?

Ann

Hi,
Yes, I can see the scroll bar in the projects list on the VSCode.
I can see other teams’ projects on the list, but some teams’ project include us don’t appear on the list for some reason.

I don’t think it’s the pagination issue because it’s said project not found on the “SonarLint Connected Mode panel” when to click the SonarLint on the left menu.

Hi,

Can this be a permissions issue? Do you need to provide SonarLint with an authentication token to get you access to the project?

Ann

I have a permission, so I generated the user token and put it to connect SonarQube and I could see the projects list, but I can’t see out team project still.
How can I know if I have a full authorization of this SonarQube project?

Hello, thanks for providing all these details!

As far as I can tell the <project not found> label is shown when SonarLint cannot find a project with the given key on the server - see e.g in the screenshot below:

Could you please double check that the project key configured for this folder (in .vscode/settings.json) is one from a project that exists on your SonarQube server?

When a project exists, you should be able to navigate to its dashboard with a URL like http(s)://<your.sonarqube.server>/dashboard?id=<the-project-key>.

Hello, there. I have the exact same issue and I’m 100% positive on the project ID I’m using. Any tips that might help?

Hi @KarlaDell,

Welcome to the community!

This thread is a year old. Per the FAQ, please create a new thread with all your details.

Thx,
Ann