Sonarqube is not giving any bugs and vulnerability details

Hi All,

I am facing a problem on Sonarqube Version 7.9.2, SonarScanner Version is sonar-scanner-cli-4.2.0.1873-windows. I have also downloaded Visual Studio 2019.

The Error which I am getting is-

1. when I am running build-wrapper of Sonarqube I am getting-- MSBUILD : error MSB1003: Specify a project or solution file. The current working directory does not contain a project or solution file. But the log file as well as json file is also creating.
  2. Afterwards, when I run sonar-scanner, it is executing successfully, but when I see dashboard it is not showing any error in bugs or vulnerability option. But I am getting code-smells and duplicacy error.

Steps I am doing–

1. I put build-wrapper of Sonarqube inside C drive. So, I am giving its path and then running build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe inside it.
  2. then I am going to the source code path and run the sonar-scanner command inside it.

Please ask if any other details is needed. Any help will be really appreciated.

Hello @KajalKumari,

Welcome to the community!

The build-wrapper command is failing. In your command, after MSbuild.exe, you should specify the project that you want to build/analyze. Also, Don’t forget to pass /t:Rebuild
something like:

build-wrapper-win-x86-64.exe --out-dir bw_output C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\amd64\MSBuild.exe YourProject.sln /t:Rebuild

Let me know if it works!

Hi @Abbas,

Thanks for your reply. Surely, I will do that.