Sonarqube going down sporadically with Proxy Authentication Required}{Proxy-Authenticate: NEGOTIATE}

Hi Team,

I have installed SonarQube-6.7.4 with JDK-8.0 on windows10 machine.

From couple of days Sonarqube is automatically shutting down after few hours or a day.

The web.log was showing –
ERROR web[o.s.s.p.w.RootFilter] Processing of request /js/vendor.c4ad594b.js failed. An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

The Sonar.log showing –
WARN app[o.s.a.p.AbstractProcessMonitor] Process exited with exit value [web]: -1073741819

I have enabled debug logs on sonarqube and now it is showing –

DEBUG web[AWgXeeMMWzODQw+GAAAX][s.n.w.p.h.HttpURLConnection] sun.net.www.MessageHeader@7527e5210 pairs: {null: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required}{Proxy-Authenticate: NEGOTIATE}{Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM}{Proxy-Authenticate: BASIC realm=“IWA_Direct”}{Cache-Control: no-cache}{Pragma: no-cache}{Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8}{Proxy-Connection: close}{Connection: close}{Content-Length: 7215}

However, proxy is already set on sonar.properties but it is strangely showing the above error. Any hints?

Hi,

Are there any stacktraces in your logs?

Ann

Thanks for your response,

I cleaned elastic search data folder and restarted the Sonar service one week back.

Allowed elastic search ports on windows10 firewall settings. After this I did not notice this issue.