SonarQube Elastic Search node is locked error

Hello Davi,
I’m good. How are you? Thanks for helping out.
We are using docker-compose, my bad.
Here is what happened and what we did:

1. A week a go, we ran into analysisCache is full, report is missing, no space left on device, and elastic search storage full error. I’m afraid we had to restart the containers so I cannot provide the exact logs on those dates.
  2. So, to solve that, I tried to delete the mounted volume for sonarqube-sonaruqbe-data as suggested here Failed to load quality profiles - Sonarqube docker container - #2 by Sylvain_Combe. It was suggested to recreate but I might have misunderstood with deleting the volume.
  3. Then, we restarted sonarqube instance with docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up, but it did not work as well. It was flagging unable to start container process sonarqube_sonarqube-data no such file or directory
  4. So, we recreated that sonarqubue_sonarqube-data folder, which again flags a permission error
  5. So, we decided to pull down all the containers with docker-compose down and up and backed out of the command
  6. Then, we started each container up manually and there was no issue
  7. After a couple days, we started to see that elastic search node is locked error.