Sonarqube displays internal names

Sonarqube * Community Edition

• Version 7.8 (build 26217)

It displays internal names, on Menu, it says projects.page instead of Projects.
others are:
projects.perspective: not Perspective
projects.visualization.risk not Risk
projects.sort_by: not Sory by
projects.sorting.name not Name
projects.search not Search
4 projects._projects not 4 projects

on search bar there’s a text written search.placeholder instead of Search for projects and files…

when i access sonarqube using IP address it displays correctly bu when I access it with http://sonarqube.emrsn.org:9000/sonar it displays internal names.

hope someone can help me. Thanks

Hello,

Just sharing an idea: do you have any JS error in your browser’s console, it may help to understand the root cause of your problem.
Is this 7.8 a fresh installation? If the answer is yes, it would be better to start with the latest and greatest 8.2.

Alex

Here’s screenshot of our page. I don’t see any JS error.

I believe it would be better to use SonarQube 8.2 CE as you have only 3 projects in your instance and no fix will be provided for SQ 7.8 that is no longer supported. Can you try SQ 8.2 and tell if you have the problem?
If this is the case, it would be great to share the OS and browser you are using to see if this is a problem that appears just in a special context.

Thank you for your response. This was fixed when we delete the existing instance of our Old sonarqube server, might got conflicting DNS settings.