Sonarqube Bitbucket pipeline integration with .Net Core

Hello,
I am working on a bitbucket pipeline integraton with a .NET Core project and I get this error when I run the command below in the final step.

dotnet $SONAR_QUBE_BUILD_PATH end /d:sonar.login=$SONAR_TOKEN

+ dotnet $SONAR_QUBE_BUILD_PATH end /d:sonar.login=$SONAR_TOKEN
SonarScanner for MSBuild 4.3.1 Using the .NET Core version of the Scanner for MSBuild Default properties file was found at /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Server/sonarqube/SonarQube.Analysis.xml Loading analysis properties from /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Server/sonarqube/SonarQube.Analysis.xml Post-processing started. WARNING: File '/root/.nuget/packages/xunit.runner.visualstudio/2.4.0/build/netcoreapp1.0/xunit.runner.visualstudio.dotnetcore.testadapter.dll' is not located under the root directory '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Server' and will not be analyzed. WARNING: File '/root/.nuget/packages/xunit.runner.visualstudio/2.4.0/build/netcoreapp1.0/xunit.runner.reporters.netcoreapp10.dll' is not located under the root directory '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Server' and will not be analyzed. WARNING: File '/root/.nuget/packages/xunit.runner.visualstudio/2.4.0/build/netcoreapp1.0/xunit.runner.utility.netcoreapp10.dll' is not located under the root directory '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/Server' and will not be analyzed. SONAR_SCANNER_OPTS is not configured. Setting it to the default value of -Xmx1024m
Calling the SonarQube Scanner... ``
Unhandled Exception: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Permission denied at Interop.Sys.ForkAndExecProcess(String filename, String[] argv, String[] envp, String cwd, Boolean redirectStdin, Boolean redirectStdout, Boolean redirectStderr, Boolean setUser, UInt32 userId, UInt32 groupId, Int32& lpChildPid, Int32& stdinFd, Int32& stdoutFd, Int32& stderrFd, Boolean shouldThrow)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartCore(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Common.ProcessRunner.Execute(ProcessRunnerArguments runnerArgs) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Shim.SonarScannerWrapper.ExecuteJavaRunner(AnalysisConfig config, IEnumerable1 userCmdLineArguments, ILogger logger, String exeFileName, String propertiesFileName) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Shim.SonarScannerWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.b__0()
at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Shim.SonarScannerWrapper.Execute(AnalysisConfig config, IEnumerable1 userCmdLineArguments) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.PostProcessor.MSBuildPostProcessor.InvokeSonarScanner(IAnalysisPropertyProvider cmdLineArgs, AnalysisConfig config) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.PostProcessor.MSBuildPostProcessor.Execute(String[] args, AnalysisConfig config, ITeamBuildSettings settings) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.BootstrapperClass.PostProcess() at SonarScanner.MSBuild.BootstrapperClass.Execute() at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Program.Execute(String[] args, ILogger logger) at SonarScanner.MSBuild.Program.Main(String[] args)

What am i doing wrong?

Hello @Oluwatosin_Adeladan,

Due to the lack of reaction and community interest in this old thread, I am closing it.
Should the issue still happen for you, please do not hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks.