SonarQube 9.9.4 LTS released

Hi all,

SonarSource is pleased to inform you of the release of SonarQube 9.9.4, which fixes several security risks on the LTS.

Release notes are here. Please open new threads for any questions you have.

As usual, download is available at sonarsource.com. Docker images are also available on Docker Hub.

Chris

There’s no 9.9.4 at the link.

Hi Jeff,

SonarQube 9.9.4 is not yet available for download. That should be the case soon.
This announcement is not intended to be public at this time.

I’m curious, how did you get informed about it?

Chris

As I’m subscribed to the Releases thread, I have been notified about this announcement and like Jeff, I saw that 9.9.4 isn’t available yet.

Only after you mentioned that it’s not public, I noticed the eye icon saying “This topic is unlisted; it will not be displayed in topic lists, and can only be accessed via a direct link” upon hovering.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and sorry for the hiccup.

1 Like

Same boat as Trad

Hi all,

With a bit of delay, the binaries are now available from the website.

Chris

Hello, it seems that the 9.9.4.87374 tag in the repo is wrong. At the moment the tag is on the master branch and I see commits from v10 in the history (for example NOJIRA Prepare 10.5 cycle):

I made a local build for 9.9.4.87374, but it looks like v10. Could you fix the tag ?

1 Like

Thanks @am97 for signaling this issue and welcome to the Community!

As you mentioned the tag was on the wrong commit on the master branch, it got fixed and the release got updated.

Thanks again for the precious feedback.
Matteo

3 Likes