SonarQube 7.7 PostGres 10.17 Upgrade Issue

I have SonarQube 7.7 and upgraded PostGreg from 9.6 to 10.17 and now I am getting the following error:

10:07:00 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.9.1.2184:sonar (default-cli) on project profile-service-impl: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.report.MetadataPublisher: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.rule.QualityProfiles: Unable to load component class org.sonar.scanner.repository.ProjectRepositories:

[Edit]
One thing that I have noticed after the PostGres update is the CPU on the DB host going from an average of 5% to 50% and when the issue occurs, going to 100%. I am upgrading the DB host to more CPUs.

Hi,

Your version is past EOL. You should upgrade to either the latest version or the current LTS at your earliest convenience. Your upgrade path is:

xxx → 7.9.6 → 8.9.7 → 9.3 (last step optional)

You may find the Upgrade Guide and the LTS-to-LTS Upgrade Notes helpful. If you have questions about upgrading, feel free to open a new thread for that here.

You may also be interested in this thread:

https://community.sonarsource.com/t/sonarqube-becomes-slow-after-postgresql-upgrade/37925/2

I was able to upgrade the DB, but now I have project analysis hanging