Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
- what are you trying to achieve
- what have you tried so far to achieve this
My code is there in the VS2010, So i have installed sonarqube 5.1.2 version … Now my challenge is , am not able to find the c# plugin to code analyze. Could you please help . am not right track.
Sorry but we don’t support anything that’s so old. Installing SonarQube 5.1.2 was probably a wrong idea.
I’d rather recommend you to upgrade you whole environment, including Visual Studio, to something more recent, that would allow you to use the latest SonarQube, with the latest C# analyzer plugin, and be in a supported configuration.
Note that recent versions of visual studio should allow you to handle code originally written on VS2010 (either simply backward compatible or providing project migration tooling).
I have tried with sonarqube 7.5 version.
Below error we are getting
error MSB4062: The “IsTestFileByName” task could not be loaded
from the assembly
error : SonarQube analysis is only supported with MSBuild 14 o
r MSBuild 15
After Rebuild successfully
SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end /d:sonar.login=“ba434b339043b6cfe0a162b303511a10b6cd7570”
scanner getting these error
The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
- The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
- An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 and 15.0 are supported
- The begin, build and end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
- None of the analyzed projects have a valid ProjectGuid and you have not used a solution (.sln)
Generation of the sonar-properties file failed. Unable to complete SonarQube analysis.
10:07:10.881 Creating a summary markdown file…
10:07:10.881 Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1