I am pleased to announce that SonarLint for Visual Studio Code 1.14 has just been published.
This version addresses several UX shortcomings and bring an updated Python analyzer:
- Group ‘on change’ analysis triggers to lower CPU usage
- Remove default value for
testFilePatternsetting. By default all files are now analyzed as application code
- Update SonarPython 2.3 → 2.4, with engine improvements and bug fixes
- Automatically offer to download a JRE if none was detected/configured
- Change connected mode settings to differentiate SonarCloud from SonarQube
- Add 2 new settings to control SonarLint output verbosity (quiet by default)
See the release notes for the full details.