- Operating system: Windows 10
- IDE name and flavor/env: Eclipse EE IDE with C/C++ IDE CDT 9.9 plugin installed
- SonarLint plugin version: 7.3.0
- Is connected mode used: Yes, with SonarQube 8.5.1
I am trying to perform C++ analysis using SonarLint but I am getting below error. Can someone please help me with the error?
I have attached the file which has the error.
error.txt (7.5 KB)
Do we have any support for Eclipse C/C++. Any help or documentations are much appreciated.
Hi @Rock. Apologies for the delay in replying.
Your issue seems similar to the one in this thread - i.e. a mix of 32- and 64-bit Java.
And yes, C/C++ analysis is supported in SonarLint for Eclipse - see here.
I gave a quick look at the stacktrace and I think it is a different issue. I suspect a compatibility problem between the PLSQL analyzer and the runtime JRE.
I wanted to investigate, but didn’t had time, sorry.
@rocky may I ask you what is the JRE used to run Eclipse? You can find the info in Help → About → Installation Details → Configuration
Look for the property
Thank you, for looking into it. Below is the java.runtime.version on my IDE
So the issue is that the SonarQube server you are trying to bind to is too old compared to your local Java runtime version.
You have 2 options:
- update SonarQube to the latest LTS or more recent (this is the preferred option to get support)
- run Eclipse with an older Java version I have not tested, but Java 11 is probably fine
Okay… I will test and update the results. Thank you for your assistance.
Hi @Damien_Urruty , this error was gone…but couple of other errors related to c++ code.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.