- ALM used - GitHub
- CI system used - GH Actions
- Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked)
- Languages of the repository - Typescript
- Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting) - n/a
Steps to reproduce
- Our sonarCloud scan is detecting Security Hotspots on our repository main branch (example: possible hardcoded credentials).
- The suspected vulnerabilities have been reviewed and part of them has been flagged as safe (test data fake credentials not exposing any sensible information).
- At the next scan run on the main branch, suspected vulnerabilities already flagged as safe are back again as security hotspot detected to be reviewed.
Could you please help me to understand what I am overlooking?
Many thanks in advance