GITHUB_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN }}
          SONAR_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.SONAR_TOKEN }}
          LC_ALL: C.UTF-8

- name: Check analysis result
        uses: sonarsource/sonarqube-quality-gate-action@master
        timeout-minutes: 5
        env:
          SONAR_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.SONAR_TOKEN }}

Unfortunately PR decoration is not publishing messages. Can you explain how should I configure it?

Hi,

I have a few questions.

• Your title is “stopped to work”. Does that mean PR decoration used to work? If so, what - if anything - has changed?

• Basic PR analysis works and shows up in SonarCloud, you’re just missing the annotation in GitHub?

Ann

Hi

1. Yes, I wrote PR decoration stopped to work, not Sonarcloud stopped to work.
  2. Yes.

Hi,

So your PRs used to get decorated and now they don’t? Did anything change (other than PR decoration)?

Ann

Hey,

My config was working for like half year. Few weeks ago you changed something → I found it here Sonarcloud stoped posting analysis report in Github PR but still posts them in the actions - #39 by SSJaredBates

but I haven’t found a way to configure it how it was previously: I don’t want to execute same pipeline twice .
As you can see on ss, last decoration was published 25m ago, but I’ve pushed 3 commits which didn’t trigger sending recent decoration msg.

Hi,

Thanks for the pointer.

I see now that you both updated an existing thread & created a new one. Please don’t do that.

Since there’s nothing new in this thread(?) that wasn’t already in the old one, let’s focus over there.

Ann