Sonarcloud pipeline failing due to recent java version upgrade

Template for a good new topic, formatted with Markdown:SonarCloud): Azure pipeline Issue with java version update

  • ALM used (GitHub, Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps): Azure Devops
  • CI system used (Bitbucket Cloud, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, Circle CI): Azure Devops
  • Scanner command used when applicable (private details masked): gradlew.bat sonar
  • Languages of the repository :
    Configuration :
    Gradle version 7.5
    Java version : 8.0
    Kotlin version: 1.7.10
  • Only if the SonarCloud project is public, the URL
    • And if you need help with pull request decoration, then the URL to the PR tool): NA
  • Error observed (wrap logs/code around with triple quotes ``` for proper formatting):
    Error message:
    FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
  • What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:haystack:kaptQaKotlin’
  • Steps to reproduce
  • Potential workaround

Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!
1)Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
2)Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10
3) Error messages:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:haystack:kaptQaKotlin’.

A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Kindly help us solving the issue ASAP

Hi Team,
As mentioned, earlier, we are facing issues while using multiple variants in Gradle file , multiple build configs are getting generated while using Sonar command in an Android Project. Herein providing below details along with snippet for failure. Kindly help us solving the error to run a successful pipeline. Kindly help us fixing the error ASAP

1)Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
2)Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10
3) Error messages:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:haystack:kaptQaKotlin’.

A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException


Hi Team,

As continuation of earlier communication, we are facing issues while using multiple variants in Gradle file , multiple build configs are getting generated while using Sonar command in an Android Project. Herein providing below details along with snippet for failure. Kindly help us solving the error to run a successful pipeline. Kindly help us fixing the error ASAP

1)Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
2)Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10
3) Error messages:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:haystack:kaptQaKotlin’.

A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi,

Could you add --debug to your grade command line and post the logs, redacted as necessary, here, please?

Also, you say your Java version is Java 8. Are you trying to run the build/analysis with Java 8? Or are you setting targetCompatibility? Or perhaps trying to build with Java 8 and analyze with a supported Java version, such as Java 11?

 
Ann

Hi Ann,
we are facing issues while using multiple variants in Gradle file , multiple build configs are getting generated while using Sonar command in an Android Project. When we are locally building the project we are using Java 8, while in azure pipel;ine for sonarscan we are using java 11.Here are the details of the project running locally as mentioned below:
1)Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
2)Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10
3) Error messages:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ‘:haystack:kaptQaKotlin’.

A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi,

Without the full stacktrace, much less the full analysis log, I can only say that that haystack:kaptQaKotlin failure looks unrelated to analysis.

 
Ann

Hi Ann,
Herein attaching debug logs in consecutive threads. Kindly help us fixing the issue ASAP.

***********************************************
2023-06-16T12:40:21.554+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.nativeintegration.services.NativeServices] Native-platform posix files integration is not available. Continuing with fallback.
2023-06-16T12:40:21.849+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient] Executing build c4207c9e-9d9f-481d-98f9-3ad87773d494 in daemon client {pid=16660}
2023-06-16T12:40:22.009+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Software Loopback Interface 1
2023-06-16T12:40:22.011+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? true
2023-06-16T12:40:22.011+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding loopback address /127.0.0.1
2023-06-16T12:40:22.011+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding loopback address /0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
2023-06-16T12:40:22.011+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.013+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.013+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (IPv6)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.016+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.016+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft 6to4 Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.018+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.018+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3
2023-06-16T12:40:22.020+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.020+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /fe80:0:0:0:72b5:9bc3:ce0c:6dae%wlan0
2023-06-16T12:40:22.020+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
2023-06-16T12:40:22.022+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.022+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /fe80:0:0:0:fd63:1e8c:ed9f:181d%eth1
2023-06-16T12:40:22.022+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.023+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.023+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Kernel Debug Network Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.025+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.025+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.028+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.028+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft IP-HTTPS Platform Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.029+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.029+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #4
2023-06-16T12:40:22.031+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.031+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /fe80:0:0:0:36f2:633a:c07f:ac7b%wlan2
2023-06-16T12:40:22.031+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (Network Monitor)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.033+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.033+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (IP)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.035+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.035+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #3-WFP Native MAC Layer LightWeight Filter-0000
2023-06-16T12:40:22.037+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.037+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (SSTP)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.038+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.038+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.040+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.040+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface RAS Async Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.042+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.042+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz
2023-06-16T12:40:22.043+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.043+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /192.168.1.48
2023-06-16T12:40:22.043+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /fe80:0:0:0:be04:58a:2a8d:88d4%wlan4
2023-06-16T12:40:22.043+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (PPPOE)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.045+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.045+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Hyper-V Virtual Switch Extension Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.047+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.053+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (L2TP)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.056+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.056+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface WAN Miniport (PPTP)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.058+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.058+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2
2023-06-16T12:40:22.060+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.060+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Hyper-V Virtual Switch Extension Adapter-Hyper-V Virtual Switch Extension Filter-0000
2023-06-16T12:40:22.062+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.062+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter
2023-06-16T12:40:22.064+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Is this a loopback interface? false
2023-06-16T12:40:22.064+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /172.30.16.1
2023-06-16T12:40:22.064+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding remote address /fe80:0:0:0:c208:f8e3:4bf6:955d%eth8
2023-06-16T12:40:22.064+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.InetAddresses] Adding IP addresses for network interface Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter-WFP Native MAC Layer LightWeight Filter-0000
****************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************
 Looking for a different daemon...
2023-06-16T12:40:22.119+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector] Attempting to connect to [e6d6ae76-a50a-48c1-b1b7-84b5120b2cb5 port:6633, addresses:[/127.0.0.1]].
2023-06-16T12:40:22.119+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector] Trying to connect to address /127.0.0.1.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.122+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.remote.internal.inet.TcpOutgoingConnector] Connected to address /127.0.0.1:6633.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.137+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient] Connected to daemon DaemonInfo{pid=5380, address=[e6d6ae76-a50a-48c1-b1b7-84b5120b2cb5 port:6633, addresses:[/127.0.0.1]], state=Idle, lastBusy=1686899408690, context=DefaultDaemonContext[uid=94cff622-3356-4c97-91e4-86ee65b6c03f,javaHome=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.jdks\corretto-11.0.18,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\daemon,pid=5380,idleTimeout=10800000,priority=NORMAL,daemonOpts=--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED,-Xmx4608M,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252,-Duser.country=IN,-Duser.language=en,-Duser.variant]}. Dispatching request Build{id=c4207c9e-9d9f-481d-98f9-3ad87773d494, currentDir=C:\code\ccu6\ccu}.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.137+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClientConnection] thread 1: dispatching class org.gradle.launcher.daemon.protocol.Build
2023-06-16T12:40:22.143+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient] Received result org.gradle.launcher.daemon.protocol.BuildStarted@3b77a04f from daemon DaemonInfo{pid=5380, address=[e6d6ae76-a50a-48c1-b1b7-84b5120b2cb5 port:6633, addresses:[/127.0.0.1]], state=Idle, lastBusy=1686899408690, context=DefaultDaemonContext[uid=94cff622-3356-4c97-91e4-86ee65b6c03f,javaHome=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.jdks\corretto-11.0.18,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\daemon,pid=5380,idleTimeout=10800000,priority=NORMAL,daemonOpts=--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED,-Xmx4608M,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252,-Duser.country=IN,-Duser.language=en,-Duser.variant]} (build should be starting).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.145+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogToClient] The client will now receive all logging from the daemon (pid: 5380). The daemon log file: C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\daemon\7.5\daemon-5380.out.log
2023-06-16T12:40:22.145+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.LogAndCheckHealth] Starting 4th build in daemon [uptime: 2 mins 35.312 secs, performance: 99%]
2023-06-16T12:40:22.145+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ExecuteBuild] The daemon has started executing the build.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.145+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ExecuteBuild] Executing build with daemon context: DefaultDaemonContext[uid=94cff622-3356-4c97-91e4-86ee65b6c03f,javaHome=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.jdks\corretto-11.0.18,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\daemon,pid=5380,idleTimeout=10800000,priority=NORMAL,daemonOpts=--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED,-Xmx4608M,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252,-Duser.country=IN,-Duser.language=en,-Duser.variant]
2023-06-16T12:40:22.146+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.internal.work.DefaultWorkerLeaseService] Using 8 worker leases.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.146+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.resources.AbstractTrackedResourceLock] Daemon worker: acquired lock on worker lease
2023-06-16T12:40:22.146+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Run build' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.149+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.internal.watch.registry.impl.WatchableHierarchies] Now considering [C:\code\ccu6\ccu] as hierarchies to watch
2023-06-16T12:40:22.152+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner] Watching the file system is configured to be enabled if available
2023-06-16T12:40:22.152+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner] Watching the file system computed to be enabled if available
2023-06-16T12:40:22.152+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Build started for file system watching' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.153+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.watch.vfs.impl.DefaultWatchableFileSystemDetector] Detected NTFS: C:\ from \Device\HarddiskVolume3 (remote: false)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.153+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.watch.vfs.impl.DefaultWatchableFileSystemDetector] Detected unknown: D:\ from \Device\HarddiskVolume4 (remote: false)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.155+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Build started for file system watching'
2023-06-16T12:40:22.155+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Build started for file system watching' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:22.155+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.tooling.internal.provider.FileSystemWatchingBuildActionRunner] File system watching is active
2023-06-16T12:40:22.155+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Load build' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.156+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.initialization.DefaultGradlePropertiesLoader] Found env project properties: []
2023-06-16T12:40:22.156+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.initialization.DefaultGradlePropertiesLoader] Found system project properties: []
2023-06-16T12:40:22.156+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Evaluate settings' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.157+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for workingDirs, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\vcsMetadata\workingDirs.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@1a4bf40a
2023-06-16T12:40:22.158+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for md5-checksums, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums\md5-checksums.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7936c7a8
2023-06-16T12:40:22.158+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Acquiring file lock for checksums cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.159+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Waiting to acquire exclusive lock on checksums cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.161+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Lock acquired on checksums cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.162+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for sha1-checksums, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums\sha1-checksums.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7936c7a8
2023-06-16T12:40:22.162+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for sha256-checksums, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums\sha256-checksums.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7936c7a8
2023-06-16T12:40:22.162+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for sha512-checksums, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums\sha512-checksums.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7936c7a8
2023-06-16T12:40:22.162+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for md-rule, path C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule\md-rule.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@6ef700e7
2023-06-16T12:40:22.163+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Acquiring file lock for cache directory md-rule (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.164+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Waiting to acquire exclusive lock on cache directory md-rule (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.164+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Lock acquired on cache directory md-rule (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.164+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.locking.LockFileReaderWriter] Lockfiles root: C:\code\ccu6\ccu\gradle\dependency-locks
2023-06-16T12:40:22.165+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for fileHashes, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes\fileHashes.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7289b4b2
2023-06-16T12:40:22.165+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Acquiring file lock for file hash cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.166+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Waiting to acquire exclusive lock on file hash cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.166+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Lock acquired on file hash cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.167+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for md-supplier, path C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier\md-supplier.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@6e4a408d
2023-06-16T12:40:22.167+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Acquiring file lock for cache directory md-supplier (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.168+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Waiting to acquire exclusive lock on cache directory md-supplier (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.168+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Lock acquired on cache directory md-supplier (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier).
2023-06-16T12:40:22.168+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.mvnsettings.DefaultLocalMavenRepositoryLocator] No local repository in Settings file defined. Using default path: C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.m2\repository
2023-06-16T12:40:22.169+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for resourceHashesCache, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes\resourceHashesCache.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@7289b4b2
2023-06-16T12:40:22.169+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Starting Build
2023-06-16T12:40:22.169+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Gradle user home: C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle
2023-06-16T12:40:22.169+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Current dir: C:\code\ccu6\ccu
2023-06-16T12:40:22.169+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Settings file: null
2023-06-16T12:40:22.170+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Build file: null
2023-06-16T12:40:22.170+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Apply settings file 'settings.gradle' to settings 'ccu'' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.171+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Apply settings file 'settings.gradle' to settings 'ccu''
2023-06-16T12:40:22.171+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Apply settings file 'settings.gradle' to settings 'ccu'' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:22.171+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.initialization.ScriptEvaluatingSettingsProcessor] Timing: Processing settings took: 0.014 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:22.171+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildLogger] Settings evaluated using settings file 'C:\code\ccu6\ccu\settings.gradle'.
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.caching.configuration.internal.DefaultBuildCacheConfiguration] Found class org.gradle.caching.local.internal.DirectoryBuildCacheServiceFactory registered for class org.gradle.caching.local.DirectoryBuildCache
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Finalize build cache configuration' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Finalize build cache configuration'
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Finalize build cache configuration' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Evaluate settings'
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Evaluate settings' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Load build'
2023-06-16T12:40:22.172+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Load build' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:22.173+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Configure build' started
2023-06-16T12:40:22.174+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Creating new cache for executionHistory, path C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors\executionHistory.bin, access org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess@87f9cb6
2023-06-16T12:40:22.175+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Acquiring file lock for dependencies-accessors (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors)
2023-06-16T12:40:22.175+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Waiting to acquire exclusive lock on dependencies-accessors (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors).
**********************************************************************************************************
****************************************************************************************************************
2023-06-16T12:40:50.756+0530 [DEBUG] [org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.plugin.KotlinGradleBuildServices$Inject] [KOTLIN] Disposed KotlinGradleBuildServices
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [WARN] [org.gradle.internal.featurelifecycle.LoggingDeprecatedFeatureHandler] 
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.

You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.

See https://docs.gradle.org/7.5/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [WARN] [org.gradle.execution.DefaultWorkValidationWarningRecorder] 
Execution optimizations have been disabled for 5 invalid unit(s) of work during this build to ensure correctness.
Please consult deprecation warnings for more details.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [LIFECYCLE] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.TaskExecutionStatisticsReporter] 274 actionable tasks: 11 executed, 263 up-to-date
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Build finished for file system watching' started
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [INFO] [org.gradle.internal.watch.registry.impl.HierarchicalFileWatcherUpdater] Watched directory hierarchies: [C:\code\ccu6\ccu]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.759+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Build finished for file system watching'
2023-06-16T12:40:50.759+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Build finished for file system watching' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:50.761+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for cache directory md-supplier (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.762+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on cache directory md-supplier (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-supplier).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.766+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for execution history cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\executionHistory)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.767+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.btree.BTreePersistentIndexedCache] Closing cache executionHistory.bin (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\executionHistory\executionHistory.bin)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.767+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on execution history cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\executionHistory).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.769+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for Build Output Cleanup Cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\buildOutputCleanup)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.770+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.btree.BTreePersistentIndexedCache] Closing cache outputFiles.bin (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\buildOutputCleanup\outputFiles.bin)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.770+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on Build Output Cleanup Cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\buildOutputCleanup).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.771+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for cache directory md-rule (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on cache directory md-rule (C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\caches\7.5\md-rule).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker,5,main]] finished, busy: 1.196 secs, idle: 15.889 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 7,5,main]] finished, busy: 3.211 secs, idle: 13.873 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 4,5,main]] finished, busy: 1.333 secs, idle: 15.751 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 2,5,main]] finished, busy: 1.411 secs, idle: 15.674 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 5,5,main]] finished, busy: 0.914 secs, idle: 16.17 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 3,5,main]] finished, busy: 2.751 secs, idle: 14.333 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.772+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.execution.plan.DefaultPlanExecutor] Execution worker [Thread[Execution worker Thread 6,5,main]] finished, busy: 0.853 secs, idle: 16.231 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.779+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.resolveengine.store.CachedStoreFactory] Resolution result cache closed. Cache reads: 0, disk reads: 4 (avg: 0.001 secs, total: 0.007 secs)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.781+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.resolveengine.store.CachedStoreFactory] Resolution result cache closed. Cache reads: 12, disk reads: 24 (avg: 0.001 secs, total: 0.039 secs)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.798+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.resolveengine.store.ResolutionResultsStoreFactory] Deleted 18 resolution results binary files in 0.02 secs
2023-06-16T12:40:50.798+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Completing Build operation 'Run build'
2023-06-16T12:40:50.798+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationRunner] Build operation 'Run build' completed
2023-06-16T12:40:50.798+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.internal.resources.AbstractTrackedResourceLock] Daemon worker: released lock on worker lease
2023-06-16T12:40:50.806+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.deployment.internal.DefaultDeploymentRegistry] Stopping 0 deployment handles
2023-06-16T12:40:50.806+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.deployment.internal.DefaultDeploymentRegistry] Stopped deployment handles
2023-06-16T12:40:50.806+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for checksums cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.806+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on checksums cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\checksums).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.807+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for file hash cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.807+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.btree.BTreePersistentIndexedCache] Closing cache fileHashes.bin (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes\fileHashes.bin)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.808+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.btree.BTreePersistentIndexedCache] Closing cache resourceHashesCache.bin (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes\resourceHashesCache.bin)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.808+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on file hash cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\fileHashes).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.809+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultPersistentDirectoryStore] VCS Checkout Cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\vcs-1) has last been fully cleaned up 0 hours ago
2023-06-16T12:40:50.809+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Cache VCS Checkout Cache (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\vcs-1) was closed 0 times.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.809+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultCacheAccess] Cache VCS metadata (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\vcsMetadata) was closed 0 times.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.809+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.LockOnDemandCrossProcessCacheAccess] Releasing file lock for dependencies-accessors (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.810+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultFileLockManager] Releasing lock on dependencies-accessors (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.811+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.cache.internal.DefaultPersistentDirectoryStore] dependencies-accessors (C:\code\ccu6\ccu\.gradle\7.5\dependencies-accessors) has last been fully cleaned up 0 hours ago
2023-06-16T12:40:50.824+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.server.exec.ExecuteBuild] The daemon has finished executing the build.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.865+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClientInputForwarder] Dispatching close input message: org.gradle.launcher.daemon.protocol.CloseInput@6206f8e1
2023-06-16T12:40:50.865+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClientConnection] thread 17: dispatching class org.gradle.launcher.daemon.protocol.CloseInput
2023-06-16T12:40:50.866+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClient] Received result Success[value=org.gradle.launcher.exec.BuildActionResult@5d018107] from daemon DaemonInfo{pid=5380, address=[e6d6ae76-a50a-48c1-b1b7-84b5120b2cb5 port:6633, addresses:[/127.0.0.1]], state=Idle, lastBusy=1686899408690, context=DefaultDaemonContext[uid=94cff622-3356-4c97-91e4-86ee65b6c03f,javaHome=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.jdks\corretto-11.0.18,daemonRegistryDir=C:\Users\Kamal Singh Thakur\.gradle\daemon,pid=5380,idleTimeout=10800000,priority=NORMAL,daemonOpts=--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.lang.invoke=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.prefs/java.util.prefs=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.nio.charset=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.net=ALL-UNNAMED,--add-opens,java.base/java.util.concurrent.atomic=ALL-UNNAMED,-Xmx4608M,-Dfile.encoding=windows-1252,-Duser.country=IN,-Duser.language=en,-Duser.variant]} (build should be done).
2023-06-16T12:40:50.866+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClientConnection] thread 1: dispatching class org.gradle.launcher.daemon.protocol.Finished
2023-06-16T12:40:50.866+0530 [DEBUG] [org.gradle.launcher.daemon.client.DaemonClientConnection] thread 1: connection stop
2023-06-16T12:40:50.867+0530 [LIFECYCLE] [org.gradle.launcher.cli.DebugLoggerWarningAction] 
#############################################################################
   WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

   Debug level logging will leak security sensitive information!

   https://docs.gradle.org/7.5/userguide/logging.html#sec:debug_security
#############################################################################

C:\code\ccu6\ccu>gradlew.bat sonar --debug > sonar_log_3.txt
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] C:\code\ccu6\ccu\haystack\build\generated\source\buildConfig\qa\a75f\io\api\haystack\BuildConfig.java:6: error: duplicate class: a75f.io.api.haystack.BuildConfig
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] public final class BuildConfig {
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err]              ^
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * What went wrong:
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] Execution failed for task ':haystack:kaptQaKotlin'.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]    > java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * Try:
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > Run with --scan to get full insights.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildResultLogger]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildResultLogger] BUILD FAILED in 29s
****************************************************************************************************************

Best regards,
Bikramjit

Hi Bikramjit,

Thanks for the logs. I’ve combined your three posts into just one and code-formatted the logs in each. It’s not quite clear to me that they should be joined into one continuous log, so I didn’t do that.

Looking at your log, it does seem that your job fails immediately after invoking analysis. Going back to your original post, you said you’re using Java 8.

Are you trying to run analysis with Java 8? Because that’s not supported. You’ll need to run analysis with Java 11.

 
Ann

Hi Ann,
We are using Java 11 in our sonar scan pipeline as part of Azure pipeline. However, we are using Java 8 for our project in local machine. .Here are the details of the project running locally as mentioned below:
1)Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
2)Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10
3) Error messages:
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

Hi,

Are you using Java 8 or Java 11 where you see the exception?

 
Ann

Hi Ann,
In java 11 on our sonarscan pipeline on azure we see the exception.

Hi,

Thanks for confirming. I’m out of my depth, so I’ve called for more expert eyes.

 
Ann

Hi Ann,
Kindly let us know about the update. Kindly help us fixing the error ASAP.

Best regards,

Bikram

Hey there, I will try to jump in.

You mentioned that the issue appears on your Azure pipeline, with Java 11, but I don’t see any other detail about that environment, you reported multiple times the specific details about your local environment with Java 8:

Command used
gradlew.bat sonar
Configuration :
Gradle version 7.5
Java version : 8.0
Kotlin version: 1.7.10

Could you provide the details about the Azure environment as well?
Also, I am not sure why there are 3 logs provided above, could you just provide one where the error occurs?

P.s. I wanted to remind you that while in this community we are aiming to help every Sonar user we can, we do not guarantee any issue fixing/resolution in any specific time frame. We work on community threads as much as possible but they are not a priority.
I kindly ask you to avoid adding replies to this thread to ask for help “ASAP”, because that is not how this forum works.

Thanks

Hi Leonardo,
Here is the error that we got while running in local machine. As mentioned earlier, we are facing issues while using multiple variants in Gradle file , multiple build configs are getting generated while using Sonar command in an Android Project.

**1) Error in the pipeline:**
***************************************************************************************************************
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Execution failed for task ':haystack:kaptQaKotlin'.

> A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction

> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)

* Try:

> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.

> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

> Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at [https://help.gradle.org](https://help.gradle.org/)

BUILD FAILED in 6m 56s
*************************************************************************************************
**2) Error in local project:**
**************************************************************************************************
C:\code\ccu6\ccu>gradlew.bat sonar --debug > sonar_log_3.txt
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] C:\code\ccu6\ccu\haystack\build\generated\source\buildConfig\qa\a75f\io\api\haystack\BuildConfig.java:6: error: duplicate class: a75f.io.api.haystack.BuildConfig
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] public final class BuildConfig {
2023-06-16T12:40:45.639+0530 [ERROR] [system.err]              ^
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.269+0530 [ERROR] [system.err] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * What went wrong:
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] Execution failed for task ':haystack:kaptQaKotlin'.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]    > java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * Try:
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] > Run with --scan to get full insights.
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.757+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildExceptionReporter] * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildResultLogger]
2023-06-16T12:40:50.758+0530 [ERROR] [org.gradle.internal.buildevents.BuildResultLogger] BUILD FAILED in 29s
****************************************************************************************************************

Best regards,

Bikram

So you also have the error locally? From what I read in the previous messages, you have Java 8 configured on your local machine, as Ann mentioned, running an analysis with Java 8 is not supported.

About the pipeline build, can you provide the full log? It’s hard for me to understand what is happening there

Hi Leonardo,
Herein attaching the pipeline logs. Could you please guide us on getting the solution, since it is been a long time which is impacting our project. Kindly help us guiding that is there any other way so that this error must be solved quickly and easily, since it is impacting the quality of our codebases while using SonarCloud as we are paid users for SonarCloud.

******************************************************************************************************
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1461481Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (53, 36): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462092Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (289, 13): Variable 'equipStatusMessageId' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462578Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (303, 13): Variable 'equipScheduleStatusId' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462947Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (44, 51): Unchecked cast: VrvProfileConfiguration to T
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1463501Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (56, 44): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1464059Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (73, 43): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1464643Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (86, 52): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1465276Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\diag\otastatus\OtaStatusDiagPoint.kt: (78, 36): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1465868Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\diag\otastatus\OtaStatusMigration.kt: (21, 50): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1466281Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\filesystem\FileSystemTools.kt: (64, 25): Unsafe use of a nullable receiver of type File?
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1466646Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\filesystem\FileSystemTools.kt: (90, 10): Unsafe use of a nullable receiver of type Array<(out) String!>?
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467168Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\logtasks\UploadLogs.kt: (60, 11): Condition 'siteRef == null' is always 'false'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467635Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\tuners\HyperstatCpuTuners.kt: (64, 71): Parameter 'buildingDefault' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467792Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467962Z FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468046Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468211Z * What went wrong:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468510Z Execution failed for task ':haystack:kaptQaKotlin'.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468787Z > A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469103Z    > java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469208Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469361Z * Try:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469612Z > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469920Z > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470223Z > Run with --scan to get full insights.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470303Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470448Z * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470614Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470745Z BUILD FAILED in 6m 56s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470812Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471019Z Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471140Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471535Z You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471693Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471937Z See https://docs.gradle.org/7.5/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472066Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472310Z Execution optimizations have been disabled for 4 invalid unit(s) of work during this build to ensure correctness.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472556Z Please consult deprecation warnings for more details.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472758Z 197 actionable tasks: 197 executed
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1474339Z ##[debug]Exit code 1 received from tool 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1474886Z ##[debug]STDIO streams have closed for tool 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475253Z ##[debug]taskRunner fail
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475589Z ##[debug]Processing code analysis results
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475973Z ##[debug]System.DefaultWorkingDirectory=D:\a\1\s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1476372Z ##[debug]build.artifactStagingDirectory=D:\a\1\a
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1476744Z ##[debug]build.buildNumber=21643
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1477118Z ##[debug][CA] Attempting to find report files from 4 code analysis tool(s)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1559815Z ##[debug]checkstyleAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1560797Z ##[debug][CA] Checkstyle analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1561391Z ##[debug]findbugsAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1561842Z ##[debug][CA] FindBugs analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1562301Z ##[debug]pmdAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1562736Z ##[debug][CA] PMD analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1563171Z ##[debug]spotBugsAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1563636Z ##[debug][CA] SpotBugs analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1564074Z ##[debug][CA] Skipping artifact upload: No analysis results
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1564569Z ##[debug]task result: Failed
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1612384Z ##[error]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1630822Z ##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.issue type=error;]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1632982Z ##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.complete result=Failed;]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1636021Z ##[section]Finishing: gradlew compileLocalKotlin compileLocalSources compileLocalUnitTestKotlin compileLocalUnitTestSources compileQaKotlin compileQaUnitTestKotlin
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1676387Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Run Code Analysis'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1677628Z ##[debug]Evaluating: succeeded()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1677913Z ##[debug]Evaluating succeeded:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1678596Z ##[debug]=> False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1678907Z ##[debug]Result: False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1695776Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Publish Quality Gate Result'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1696501Z ##[debug]Evaluating: succeeded()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1696762Z ##[debug]Evaluating succeeded:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1697175Z ##[debug]=> False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1697503Z ##[debug]Result: False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1716853Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Checkout ccu@master to s'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1718211Z ##[debug]Evaluating: AlwaysNode()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1718459Z ##[debug]Evaluating AlwaysNode:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1719935Z ##[debug]=> True
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1720363Z ##[debug]Result: True
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1720661Z ##[section]Starting: Checkout ccu@master to s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894327Z ==============================================================================
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894479Z Task         : Get sources
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894552Z Description  : Get sources from a repository. Supports Git, TfsVC, and SVN repositories.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894705Z Version      : 1.0.0
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894772Z Author       : Microsoft
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894904Z Help         : [More Information](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=798199)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1895051Z ==============================================================================
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2832304Z Cleaning any cached credential from repository: ccu (Git)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2855874Z ##[debug]Repository url=https://75fdevelopment@dev.azure.com/75fdevelopment/75F Engineering/_git/ccu
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2856511Z ##[debug]targetPath=D:\a\1\s
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2977819Z ##[section]Finishing: Checkout ccu@master to s
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3145800Z ##[section]Starting: Finalize Job
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3184518Z Cleaning up task key
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3186084Z Start cleaning up orphan processes.
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3275721Z Terminate orphan process: pid (2216) (java)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3296094Z Terminate orphan process: pid (6400) (java)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3311717Z Terminate orphan process: pid (5660) (conhost)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3313065Z ##[section]Finishing: Finalize Job
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3387801Z ##[section]Finishing: Agent job 1
********************************************************************************************************

Hi Leonardo,
As discussed, on local project we are using JAVA 8 and in pipeline we are using JAVA 11. Herein, attaching the pipeline logs. Kindly help us solving the error.

******************************************************************************************************
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1461481Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (53, 36): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462092Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (289, 13): Variable 'equipStatusMessageId' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462578Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvEquip.kt: (303, 13): Variable 'equipScheduleStatusId' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1462947Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (44, 51): Unchecked cast: VrvProfileConfiguration to T
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1463501Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (56, 44): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1464059Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (73, 43): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1464643Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\bo\building\vrv\VrvProfile.kt: (86, 52): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1465276Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\diag\otastatus\OtaStatusDiagPoint.kt: (78, 36): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1465868Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\diag\otastatus\OtaStatusMigration.kt: (21, 50): 'read(String!): HashMap<(raw) Any!, (raw) Any!>!' is deprecated. Deprecated in Java
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1466281Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\filesystem\FileSystemTools.kt: (64, 25): Unsafe use of a nullable receiver of type File?
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1466646Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\filesystem\FileSystemTools.kt: (90, 10): Unsafe use of a nullable receiver of type Array<(out) String!>?
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467168Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\logtasks\UploadLogs.kt: (60, 11): Condition 'siteRef == null' is always 'false'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467635Z w: D:\a\1\s\logic\src\main\java\a75f\io\logic\tuners\HyperstatCpuTuners.kt: (64, 71): Parameter 'buildingDefault' is never used
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467792Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1467962Z FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468046Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468211Z * What went wrong:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468510Z Execution failed for task ':haystack:kaptQaKotlin'.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1468787Z > A failure occurred while executing org.jetbrains.kotlin.gradle.internal.KaptWithoutKotlincTask$KaptExecutionWorkAction
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469103Z    > java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException (no error message)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469208Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469361Z * Try:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469612Z > Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1469920Z > Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470223Z > Run with --scan to get full insights.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470303Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470448Z * Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470614Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470745Z BUILD FAILED in 6m 56s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1470812Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471019Z Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 8.0.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471140Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471535Z You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471693Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1471937Z See https://docs.gradle.org/7.5/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472066Z 
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472310Z Execution optimizations have been disabled for 4 invalid unit(s) of work during this build to ensure correctness.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472556Z Please consult deprecation warnings for more details.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1472758Z 197 actionable tasks: 197 executed
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1474339Z ##[debug]Exit code 1 received from tool 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1474886Z ##[debug]STDIO streams have closed for tool 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475253Z ##[debug]taskRunner fail
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475589Z ##[debug]Processing code analysis results
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1475973Z ##[debug]System.DefaultWorkingDirectory=D:\a\1\s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1476372Z ##[debug]build.artifactStagingDirectory=D:\a\1\a
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1476744Z ##[debug]build.buildNumber=21643
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1477118Z ##[debug][CA] Attempting to find report files from 4 code analysis tool(s)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1559815Z ##[debug]checkstyleAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1560797Z ##[debug][CA] Checkstyle analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1561391Z ##[debug]findbugsAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1561842Z ##[debug][CA] FindBugs analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1562301Z ##[debug]pmdAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1562736Z ##[debug][CA] PMD analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1563171Z ##[debug]spotBugsAnalysisEnabled=false
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1563636Z ##[debug][CA] SpotBugs analysis is not enabled.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1564074Z ##[debug][CA] Skipping artifact upload: No analysis results
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1564569Z ##[debug]task result: Failed
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1612384Z ##[error]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1630822Z ##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.issue type=error;]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1632982Z ##[debug]Processed: ##vso[task.complete result=Failed;]Code analysis failed. Gradle exit code: -1. Error: Error: The process 'D:\a\1\s\gradlew.bat' failed with exit code 1
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1636021Z ##[section]Finishing: gradlew compileLocalKotlin compileLocalSources compileLocalUnitTestKotlin compileLocalUnitTestSources compileQaKotlin compileQaUnitTestKotlin
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1676387Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Run Code Analysis'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1677628Z ##[debug]Evaluating: succeeded()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1677913Z ##[debug]Evaluating succeeded:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1678596Z ##[debug]=> False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1678907Z ##[debug]Result: False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1695776Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Publish Quality Gate Result'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1696501Z ##[debug]Evaluating: succeeded()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1696762Z ##[debug]Evaluating succeeded:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1697175Z ##[debug]=> False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1697503Z ##[debug]Result: False
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1716853Z ##[debug]Evaluating condition for step: 'Checkout ccu@master to s'
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1718211Z ##[debug]Evaluating: AlwaysNode()
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1718459Z ##[debug]Evaluating AlwaysNode:
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1719935Z ##[debug]=> True
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1720363Z ##[debug]Result: True
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1720661Z ##[section]Starting: Checkout ccu@master to s
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894327Z ==============================================================================
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894479Z Task         : Get sources
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894552Z Description  : Get sources from a repository. Supports Git, TfsVC, and SVN repositories.
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894705Z Version      : 1.0.0
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894772Z Author       : Microsoft
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1894904Z Help         : [More Information](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=798199)
2023-05-31T07:04:32.1895051Z ==============================================================================
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2832304Z Cleaning any cached credential from repository: ccu (Git)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2855874Z ##[debug]Repository url=https://75fdevelopment@dev.azure.com/75fdevelopment/75F Engineering/_git/ccu
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2856511Z ##[debug]targetPath=D:\a\1\s
2023-05-31T07:04:33.2977819Z ##[section]Finishing: Checkout ccu@master to s
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3145800Z ##[section]Starting: Finalize Job
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3184518Z Cleaning up task key
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3186084Z Start cleaning up orphan processes.
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3275721Z Terminate orphan process: pid (2216) (java)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3296094Z Terminate orphan process: pid (6400) (java)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3311717Z Terminate orphan process: pid (5660) (conhost)
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3313065Z ##[section]Finishing: Finalize Job
2023-05-31T07:04:33.3387801Z ##[section]Finishing: Agent job 1
********************************************************************************************************

Could you try to run the analysis excluding the task that is currently failing?
You should be able to do that with:
./gradlew sonar -x :haystack:kaptQaKotlin

Let me know if this helps