- Operating system: Windows 11
- SonarLint plugin version: 184.108.40.206615
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: No
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version):
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
We want to enable or enforce the developers to follow Test First Approach or Test Driven Development.
For this I am thinking of writing a Sonar custom rule which highlights the violation when a new Java class is written first and the corresponding Test.java is not yet present.
Could you please guide if there is already a Rule defined for this requirement. Or need to Write our own.