- Operating system: Windows 11
- SonarLint plugin version: 8.0
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: No
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): Not connected
And a thorough description of the problem / question:
Our team is using Eclipse version 2023-09(4.29.0) developer version, our Java project is mainly used for test automation. The maven structure of our project is src/main/java and src/test/java. Unfortunately, after the plugin install we cannot see the information blue underline error highlighted for code under src/test/java. But we can see for classes mentioned under src/main/java. Could you please help on why we cannot see SonarLint for classes mentioned under src/test/java? We are also using Testng instead of Junit.
Thanks for the help.