Sonar is showing old report on the dashboard

Hi,

Sonarqube dashboard does not show the new analyzed report eventhough the new release has been analyzed on sonarqube.It shows the old date after updating few changes also

Sharing screenshot.

Thanks,
Priyanka

Can someone please look into this?

Hi,

It’s not clear to me what you’re expecting. I suppose you want the New Code Period baseline (what’s circled in your screenshot) to change after your release? What’s the project’s? the branch’s New Code Period setting?

Ann

Yes.Here I have set the “Default New Code behavior” settings as “Previous version”.But the new code period baseline is not updated in sonar dashboard as I push a new release with some changes.Still It shows “started 2 months ago” only.

Hi,

Do you change the sonar.projectVersion value when you release?

Ann

yes I have changed the project.version value

Hi,

Going back to your original screenshot, it shows a branch. Are you sure it’s the branch you’re analyzing? I.e. whether or not it’s the branch code you check out and analyze, are you sure you’re passing the correct parameter values to tell SonarQube that you’re analyzing the branch?

Ann

Yes @ganncamp We are analyzing the correct branch which is dev here.

Hi,

How about a screenshot of your Activity tab? Specifically, I’m looking for the list of analyses on the left.

As an example, here’s a screenshot from our internal analysis of SonarQube itself & I’ve scrolled down to where the version string changed and the new code period was reset:

Ann