Sonar C++ Analyzer crashed

Hi,

I got a crash without much information:

ERROR: Exception in thread pool-3-thread-1
18:02:04  com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Analyzer$AnalyzerException: Exit code != 0: C:\Jenkins\workspace\fms-app\src\ui\modules\salden\SaldenListOfAccountsModel.cpp
18:02:04  	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisHandler.acceptResult(AnalysisHandler.java:41)
18:02:04  	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.Subprocess.execute(Subprocess.java:113)
18:02:04  	at com.sonar.cpp.plugin.CFamilySensor.lambda$process$19(CFamilySensor.java:938)
18:02:04  	at com.sonar.cpp.analyzer.AnalysisExecutor.lambda$submit$0(AnalysisExecutor.java:59)
18:02:04  	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
18:02:04  	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
18:02:04  	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
18:02:04  	at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
18:02:04  	at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
18:02:04  

18:07:59  ERROR: 
18:07:59  An error occurred while analyzing the following compilation unit: 
18:07:59    C:\Jenkins\workspace\fms-app\src\ui\modules\salden\SaldenListOfAccountsModel.cpp
18:07:59  A file named "sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip" has been generated to help the problem investigation.
18:07:59  Please contact SonarSource support providing the following file to help improving the analyzer:
18:07:59    C:\Jenkins\workspace\fms-app\sonar-cfamily-reproducer.zip

Where exactly am I supposed to send the reproducer?

And in other files, it said:

ERROR: expected '{' after base class list

What does this mean?

Hey there.

Can you start by telling us what version of SonarQube you’re using?

Sure, thanks for the reply!

SonarQube server 9.6.1.59531
SonarScanner 4.7.0.2747
CFamily plugin version: 6.36.0.52033

Thanks. I’ve pinged the right team so they can reach out to you for the reproducer.

1 Like

Hi @michael-brade,

I sent you a PM where you can upload the reproducer.
Until we investigate, you can exclude SaldenListOfAccountsModel.cpp to unblock the analysis.

Thanks,

@michael-brade, any update on this?

no, I am currently not able to run Sonar due to some internal permission problems. I wanted to exclude the cpp to see if this is the only crash but it will take a while longer it seems.

1 Like

Ok, finally I can say that this is fixed. We are now using SonarQube 9.9 and no crashes are happening anymore.

1 Like