Could you please help us with the following problem?
- which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
Sonarqube version 9.6.1 (build 59531)
Scanner version 18.104.22.16847
CFamily plugin version: 22.214.171.124033
New Code policy for Project: master is the Reference branch for all new branches and PRs. Main branch master itself is set to compare with the Previous version of branch.
Executing sonar-scanner with option
- what are you trying to achieve
Run analysis on
masterafter merging PR with issue marked as false positive with no new issues detected on master
- steps to reproduce
- create a branch from master
- do any change in a new branch that will lead to an issue that sonarcube can detect
- let sonarcube find this issue in a new branch
- resolve the issue sonarcube found in a new branch as a false positive issue
- merge the changes from a new branch to the master (using PR)
- run sonarqube on master
- expected behavior
In this case, we expect that the Quality Gate will not fail on master with new issue in code exception on the issue we marked as a false positive before.