Skipping text document analysis because workspace folder is not synchronized yet

If your question is about SonarLint in the IntelliJ Platform, VS Code, Visual Studio, or Eclipse, please post it in that sub-category.

Otherwise, please provide:

• Operating system: Mac
  • IDE name and flavor/env: VSCode

And a thorough description of the problem / question:

I have installed SonarLint extension v4.4.1 to my VSCode to see the lint issues that is already there in my project which is on Angular 15. I am trying to use the extension as standalone. The moment I installed, it started showing issues in one one of the file that I have already opened in my VSCode. When I close that particular file and reopen it stop showing that. I thought some issue with my code or lint configuration in my code and decided to create a new angular project which is also having the same issue. I researched for sometime and found that in my Output tab it is continuously showing “Skipping text document analysis because workspace folder is not synchronized yet

Can you please help me.

Hello :wave: welcome to the community! And thank you for reporting this.

We just published version 4.4.2 which should have a fix for the “workspace folder is not synchronized yet” issue.

If you still see it after updating, it would be great if you could share the verbose output of the extension to help us investigate.

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I downgraded it and it was working. Let me check with the updated version and let you know

2 Likes