All the help is appreciated.
- versions used : Sonarqube Enterprise 7.5 (trying out)
- steps to reproduce
- Imported data from S.Q 7.2.1 C.E schema to a schema again used by another instance of SQ 7.2.1.
2.Then upgraded the instance, with migrated data to SQ 7.3 Enterprise.
- Then upgraded the instance , with migrated data to SQ 7.4 enterprise.
- Then upraded the instance, with migrated data to SQ 7.5 enterprise.
At this point the home screen (/projects?sort=-analysis_date) in SQ 7.5 enterprise shows 704 projects…instead of 1591 projects.
But the /admin/projects_management screen shows 1591 projects correctly…
We did not use the SQ dB migration tool as we are under trial and do NOT have enterprise license.
Does this indicate some broken foreign keys some how ??
- potential workaround
- errror observed (wrap logs/code around triple quote ``` for proper formatting)