Template for a good bug report, formatted with Markdown:
- Sonarqube serverVersion: 22.214.171.124681
- sonar scanner version: sonar-scanner-126.96.36.1991-Linux
- CFamily plugin version: 188.8.131.5247
- Jenkins server version: 2.263.1
- Jenkins agent: via SSH
- build environment: docker
- error observed: The last analysis failed because it would have caused your server-wide lines of code total to exceed your 250000 limits but we navigate to Administration → 135,916 lines currently analyzed
- steps to reproduce: We created the same project with a different key that crossed the 250K threshold. Even though we deleted the duplicated project, the issue still persists.
- potential workaround: no workaround as of today.