Server sonarqube version Dev ne démarre pas

Bonjour à tous

j’ai un nouveau problème concernant le démarrage d’un nouveau serveur sonarqube avec une version développer, je tombe sur ce message d’erreur dans sonar.log

Reportez-vous au journal pour les détails complets de l'erreur.
2020.08.26 09:45:30 APP WARN[osapAbstractManagedProcess] Processus terminé avec la valeur de sortie [es]: 1
2020.08.26 09:45:30 INFO app[osaSchedulerImpl] Le processus [es] est arrêté
2020.08.26 09:45:30 INFO app[osaSchedulerImpl] SonarQube est arrêté
2020.08.26 09:45:31 INFO app[oectTransportClientNodesService] n'a pas réussi     à obtenir les informations de nœud pour { #transport # -1} {QTbqZ9nvSXWjyJz_KrYIdw} {127.0.0.1} {127.0.0.1} {127.0.0.1:9001}, déconnexion…
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Future a été interrompue
    à org.elasticsearch.common util.concurrent.FutureUtils.get (FutureUtils.java:60)
    à org.elasticsearch.action.support.AdapterActionFuture.actionGet (AdapterActionFuture.java:34)
    à org.elasticsearch.transport.ConnectionManager.internalOpenConnection (ConnectionManager.java:209)
    à org.elasticsearch.transport.ConnectionManager.openConnection (ConnectionManager.java:80)
    à org.elasticsearch.transport.TransportService.openConnection (TransportService.java:367)
    à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService $ SimpleNodeSampler.doSample (TransportClientNodesService.java:411)
    à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService $ NodeSampler.sample (TransportClientNodesService.java:411)
    à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService $ NodeSampler.sample (TransportClientNodesService.java:411)     à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService $ NodeSampler.sample (TransportClientNodesService.java:411)     à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClientNodesService $ NodeSampler.sample (TransportClientNodesService.java:41) .TransportClientNodesService.addTransportAddresses (TransportClientNodesService.java:201)
    à org.elasticsearch.client.transport.TransportClient.addTransportAddress (TransportClient.java:342)
    à org.sonar.application.es.EsConnectorImpl $ MinimalTransportClient )Impl. (Esjava:108)
    à org.sonar.application.es.EsConnectorImpl.buildTransportClient (EsConnectorImpl.java:89)
    à org.sonar.application.es.EsConnectorImpl.getTransportClient (EsConnectorImpl.java:74)
    à org.sonar.application.es.EsConnectorImpl.getClusterHealthStatus (EsConnectorImpl.java:61)
    à org.sonar.application.process.EsManagedProcess.checkStatus (EsManagedProcess.java:88)
    à org.sonar.application.process.EsManagedProcess.ch (EsManagedProcess.java:73)
    à org.sonar.application.process.EsManagedProcess.isOperational (EsManagedProcess.java:58)
    à org.sonar.application.process.ManagedProcessHandler.refreshState (ManagedProcessHandler.java:220)
    à org.sonar. application.process.ManagedProcessHandler $ EventWatcher.run (ManagedProcessHandler.java:285)
Causé par: java.lang.InterruptedException: null
    à java.base / java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptiblement
    à org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.BaseFuture $ Sync.get (BaseFuture.java:251)
    à org.elasticsearch.common.util.concurrent.BaseFuture.get (BaseFuture.java:94)
    à org.elasticsearch.common .util.concurrent.FutureUtils.get (FutureUtils.java:57)…
17 images communes omises
<- Wrapper arrêté

Hi,

Sorry, but we’re English-only here. I see that you’ve posted a stacktrace from… I guess sonar.log? Can you check your other server logs to see if there are any errors in them?

Ann

hello thank you for your feedback, I put the other logs as an attached file but the one from sonar.log is more recent because the other logs date from August 25 and even if I try to relaunch sonarqube they do not give new logses.log.txt (3.6 KB) sonar.log.txt (3.0 KB) web.log.txt (1.9 KB)

Hi @sneybe ,

can not run elasticsearch as root

as stated in the documentation SonarQube cannot be run as root on Unix-based systems, so create a dedicated user account for SonarQube and run sonarqube as this user. Please keep the other requirements in mind as well :wink:

Hope that helps

thank you for your feedback I actually start sonarqube with a user sonar, but I still have the same problem

can you check the logs again if this is maybe now another problem? because the error log is pretty exclusive to this specific case

restarted sonarqube and that es.log and web.log do not provide new logs but on the other hand sonar.log provided new logs but still with the same error

Okay could you

• move the logfiles to another directory, so that the log directory is empty
  • restart sonarqube
  • post the newly generated log files again?

Hello thank you for your return, following your advice here are the new logs in attached filees.log.txt (3.0 KB) sonar.log.txt (2.1 KB) web.log.txt (1.9 KB)

Hi @sneybe ,

it looks like you have removed some lines from the log files. i would need the full information in order to understand what went wrong. snippets won’t help

Hello @tobias
thank you for your help here are some new logs
sonar.log.txt (2.2 KB) web.log.txt (3.4 KB) es.log.txt (2.3 KB)

did you configure the web port to be 8080?

Failed to initialize connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]

looks like there is already something running on this port

Hello @tobias
thank you for your help I changed the port to 9001 but I think nothing has to change here are new logs
es.log.txt (2.3 KB) sonar.log.txt (2.2 KB) web.log.txt (3.4 KB)

9001 is internally used. can you try 9000?

Hello @tobias thank you for your help I changed the port to 9000 change here are the new web.logs
web.log.txt (14.0 KB)

Unsupported postgresql version: 9.2. Minimal supported version is 9.3.

have you had a chance to take a look at the requirements ?