Search for issues on a specific branch

I would like to know if, with the SonarQube Developer or Enterprise edition (I know this isn’t possible with the Community one), it’s possible to search for issues on a specific branch in different projects, either using the web UI (Issues > Filter menu) or using the web API.

This topic is related to the second question of this previous topic.

Thanks and regards.

Hi,

Could you provide detail about what kind of search you want to do? For each branch you have the same Issues page you have for the main branch, with all the same filters…?

Ann

With the SonarQube Community edition (even using the “Community branch plugin”) it’s impossible to search for all my issues in ANY branch of ANY project, using the web UI (Issues > Filter menu) or using the web API. I don’t want to go to every project page (there’re dozens) and select every branch (there’re dozens again) to search to my issues. I would like to see my issues list for every branch of every project in the same place. I try (with the Community version) to use the web API (issues/search?assignees=USER) with no success (it only shows the issues from the master branch).

I would like to know if this is possible using the SonarQube Developer or Enterprise edition.

Hi,

In the SonarQube Community Edition, there are no branches. And as I stated in your other thread, we don’t support the Community Branch plugin. If you have questions/issues with it, you need to direct them to its maintainers.

Ann