Scanner does not populate Codenarc rules. Options for further debugging?

Issue

I am currently setting up SonarQube for a Grails 3 application and have everything up and running except for displaying the Codenarc rules. I have installed the groovy plugin for SonarQube and it is linked to the correct file for reporting the Codenarc results. Additionally, I added all the additional rules it notified me in the scan so I know they are being analyzed. I am currently getting 0 bugs, vulnerabilities, or code smells. Below you can see the logs when I use sonar-scanner -X.

Scanner Logs
DEBUG: Sensors : SonarCSS Rules -> JaCoCo XML Report Importer -> CodeNarc -> GroovySensor -> GroovySurefireSensor -> Groovy CoberturaSensor -> Groovy JaCoCo Coverage -> JavaXmlSensor -> HTML -> XML Sensor
INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Rules [cssfamily]
INFO: No CSS, PHP, HTML or VueJS files are found in the project. CSS analysis is skipped.
INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Rules [cssfamily] (done) | time=4ms
INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco]
DEBUG: No reports found
INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco] (done) | time=11ms
INFO: Sensor CodeNarc [groovy]
INFO: Sensor CodeNarc [groovy] (done) | time=163ms
INFO: Sensor GroovySensor [groovy]

Is there anything I can use to debug this issue further to get the results included in my report? Does anyone have experience integrating Codenarc reports into their results? After a few days of research I am unable to find much relevant information regarding either the groovy plugin or the scanner to provide enough detail to dig into the issue.

Installed Versions

Click to expand version details

SonarQube - 8.2.0.32929 (Docker)
Scanner - 4.3.0.2102
Plugins:

Hey there.

The Groovy plugin is supported by Inform-Software/sonar-groovy, and not on this forum. It looks like you’ve raised an issue there already :+1: