Version SonarQube: Community 8.3.1 build 34397
Version Scanner: sonar-scanner-126.96.36.1992-windows
- This is a small proof-of-principal nodejs project
** 10 - 15 files files < 100 lines
- I would like the analysis to be somewhat timely (it takes 3 - 4 minutes which is too long)
What I have achieved
- Installed the sonar server, and scanner, set up my path and run successful scans and find code issues and quality gates fail when appropriate.
Additional Details (problem/question)
- I run the sonar-scanner.bat in verbose mode
- Each time I run I see: Deploying eslint-bridge into /.scannerwork/.sonartmp/eslint-bridge-bundle
- How do I not have sonar-scanner do this every single time (or at all)?
- This takes a HUGE amount of time and always does this during sonar-scanner runs
- I installed eslint and eslint-plugin-sonarjs using npm and set up my .eslintrc to see if that would help (globally), but no go
I do notice this in the output of my scanner:
14:43:16.226 DEBUG: ‘SonarJS Coverage’ skipped because one of the required properties is missing
14:43:16.226 DEBUG: ‘Import of ESLint issues’ skipped because one of the required properties is missing
Here are the logs centered around the call to deploy eslint-bridge
14:43:16.233 INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Rules [cssfamily]
14:43:16.234 INFO: No CSS, PHP, HTML or VueJS files are found in the project. CSS analysis is skipped.
14:43:16.234 INFO: Sensor SonarCSS Rules [cssfamily] (done) | time=1ms
14:43:16.234 INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco]
14:43:16.236 INFO: ‘sonar.coverage.jacoco.xmlReportPaths’ is not defined. Using default locations: target/site/jacoco/jacoco.xml,target/site/jacoco-it/jacoco.xml,build/reports/jacoco/test/jacocoTestReport.xml
14:43:16.237 INFO: No report imported, no coverage information will be imported by JaCoCo XML Report Importer
14:43:16.237 INFO: Sensor JaCoCo XML Report Importer [jacoco] (done) | time=3ms
14:43:16.237 DEBUG: Deploying bundle
14:43:16.237 DEBUG: Deploying eslint-bridge into C:\my-project-home.scannerwork.sonartmp\eslint-bridge-bundle
14:46:14.763 DEBUG: Deploying bundle (done) | time=178525ms
14:46:14.763 DEBUG: Starting server
14:46:14.781 DEBUG: Using default Node.js executable: ‘node’.
14:46:14.781 DEBUG: Checking Node.js version
14:46:14.783 DEBUG: Launching command node -v
14:46:15.193 DEBUG: Using Node.js v12.14.1.
14:46:15.193 DEBUG: Starting Node.js process to start eslint-bridge server at port 58002