The sonar-build-breaker plugin has been in the Marketplace before, but was removed due to lack of maintenance. Since then, maintainership has been transferred to us (thread) and we’ve been working on making it compatible with the latest SonarQube versions and addressing the issue backlog. We’ve just released sonar-build-breaker 2.3.1 and would love for it to be included in the Marketplace again.
- plugin description: Break the analyzer if the project does not pass its Quality Gate
- plugin home page url: https://github.com/adnovum/sonar-build-breaker
- plugin project homepage on SonarCloud: https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=adnovum_sonar-build-breaker
- PR to sonar-update-center-properties: https://github.com/SonarSource/sonar-update-center-properties/pull/98
- I’m not sure if we should change the maven group id to no longer include the old “org.sonarqubecommunity”
- I realize in the past there were discussions about whether breaking builds is a good solution, and Sonarsource has suggested different approaches. As it stands, at least our company and seemingly others do prefer this approach. But if you consider it misaligned with the goal of SonarQube, feel free to state so and decline a spot in the Marketplace.