Pull Request Decoration issue

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• SonarQube, 8.3.1 developer edition
  • pull request decoration - trying to achieve sonarqube report in github through JENKINS
  • Followed all steps mentioned for PR decoration but facing issues

Looks like there is some certificate issue. Not sure where I need to register the certificate to communicate with GIT. I already registered the private key as part of the ALM setup.

The error indicates it failed to request /repos/org/reponame/installation (where org and reponame are our specific company and repo name)

This is the exception it is throwing:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I’m looking at where the trusted root CA is configured now

Hello @moksha
The below message,

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

clearly indicates that your Java distribution is not able to build the certification path to the requested url.
If you are using an internal SCM like github enterprise and have a self signed certificate (or a certificate not trusted by a CA) you have to import it into the Java keystore.
Some documentation about this import can be found on the web, like here
Alex.