Publish Quality Code Results takes more than 30 minutes to 1 hour to finish

Template for a good bug report, formatted with Markdown:

• versions used for Publish Quality Code Results task - 1.9.0
    We are currently running Azure Devops for this task and its taking forever to publish the quality code results. It’s being like this all morning, we have decided to comment the task until further notice.

Is there any problems? also I noticed that the background task keeps on working which I decided to cancel as well.

any help or information will be greatly appreciated.

We are seeing the same issue in our Azure DevOps Pipelines. Previous build pipeline executions succeeded, we haven’t made any changes to our pipelines.

same here…have analysis sitting in Pending status in SonarCloud.

I am also seeing the same issue.

Hello,

Over the last week the performance of our analysis through SonarCloud has been very bad, especially on the ‘Publish quality gate’ task in Azure DevOps. On our projects we would normally expect this step to take around 10 - 15 seconds, but in the last weeks the task takes anywhere from 5 minute up to 45 minutes.

Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this issue?

Greetings
Casper

1 Like

Hi @Acastillo and SonarCloud users,

Indeed we have an incident in progress due to slowness on processing analysis reports.
As I write, SonarCloud is catching up its backlog. We are currently running 12 min behind.

There is no action for you take; the issue is on us.

You can be informed of SonarCloud incidents and maintenances here. As mentioned in the status page, we’ll be performing a maintenance tomorrow morning 7:30 CET.

Regards,
@AlxO

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information. I will communicate this with my Team.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.