Project settings Not displayed

I am using Sonar Version 7.9.1.27448 community edition. Today i tried to add tags using project setting menu item. But it is not displayed in administration → configurations section. I have admin rights and in sonar-administrators group.
Anyone know the reason for this

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

Project tags are set from the project homepage, not from global administration. You should see the tags on the right side of the homepage, with - if you’re a project admin - a little dropdown arrow to open the editing interface next to them.

HTH,
Ann

Hi Ann,

Thank you very much!.

I cannot see a option in home page .I can see a word call tags in left side. I think it is for searching the tag. Other than that no little drop down. Here sharing a screenshot.

Also what i’m trying to do, group my projects. One of my friend shown me a screen sharing about how to do it. In his sonar instance has a option called project group settings. But it is not available in my instance. Both using same version. Very curious why this is not displaying to me. I have attached below a two screenshot captured from the screen sharing video for your reference. Hope tagging and the thing shown in the below is same feature. What i am trying to do is shown in below
He selected project group settings in configuration section

Then displayed grouping window

Hi,

You can set a project’s tags from that project’s homepage. So click through on one of those projects in your list, and you should find it there.

Regarding project groups, that must be provided by a 3rd-party plugin. I’m guessing it’s similar to Portfolios, which are available as part of Enterprise Edition($$)

HTH,
Ann

Thanks. it works!!
Can group the projects with the tagging option.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.