Recently we started to have issues with Team City (TC) communicating to our SonarQube (SQ) server.
Originally we were using the DNS server name, my log below is IP address and still does not work.
Things to point out:
- I am still able to login and view SQ server and view project results
- I do not see any errors on the SQ server when I RDP onto it and Windows I checked Windows Event viewer
- Only the TC projects that require to build C# (“SonarCanner for MSBuild”) fails. Our other projects that are non-C# projects (“SonarQube Runner”) is still able to communicate and log the results SQ server. Both DNS name and IP address.
- When I click on the url 'http://172.24.21.150:9000/sonar/api/server/version" it loads and provides the version.
- We are using Community Edition v7.4.18908
- I have restarted SQ server and host OS server
the cut off line in the screen shot " Starting: C:\BuildAgent\tools\sonar-scanner-msbuild.126.96.36.1992\MSBuild.SonarQube.Runner.exe “/d:project.home=.” “/d:sonar.host.url=http://172.24.21.150:9000/sonar” “/k:Customer_ProfileApi” “/n:Profile API” “/v:6-rel” “/d:sonar.login=d320bcb3d6c44ccc7f9cdc4059c7dabdd6aaaf38” /d:sonar.analysis.mode=publish /d:sonar.cs.dotcover.reportsPaths=“CoverageReport.html” /d:sonar.log.level=DEBUG /d:sonar.sourceEncoding=UTF-8 /d:sonar.verbose=true begin"