Problem with SonarQube Analysis for Asp.Net Website Project

Hi Team,
I am trying to add my Asp.Net Website solution for SonarQube Analysis. In this solution, We have 1 main website project and other class library project referred by this main Website project. Analysis runs fine and I can see all referred class library projects in analysis report site. But I am not seeing main website project.
My guess is as this website is not generating any dll, analysis is not happening. please suggest.

thanks,
kavitha

hi @Andrei_Epure
Can please help me on above question.

hi @Kavitha_Lingampally

Please don’t nominate people to answer. It’s enough to bump the thread and it will show up in the news feed in case we miss a topic.

First :

• what is the version of SQ?
  • what is the version of the plugin?
  • what is the version of MSBuild you are using?
  • what is the version of Scanner for MSBuild you are using?
  • what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?
  • are you running all commands from the same folder?

Second:

• please give us the verbose output of the build command msbuild /v:d
  • please give us the verbose output of END command (please run SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“MyProject” /d:sonar.verbose=true as the begin step, and please attach the output of END step)

Hi Anderi,
Please don’t nominate people to answer. It’s enough to bump the thread and it will show up in the news feed in case we miss a topic.-Sorry,I won’t do next time.

• what is the version of SQ? 7.9.3
  • what is the version of the plugin?
    SonarC#-7.15.08572
  • what is the version of MSBuild you are using?16.6.22303
  • what is the version of Scanner for MSBuild you are using? 4.9.0
  • what are the commands you are running to do the analysis?

going folder where my solutions is:
1.SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe begin /k:“PaHubUAT2” /n:“PaHubUAT2” /v:“1.0” /d:sonar.verbose=true
2.“C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Professional\MSBuild\Current\Bin\MSBuild.exe”
3.SonarScanner.MSBuild.exe end

• are you running all commands from the same folder? yes
    I created sample sln and I added one website called Test1,below I attached output files

please see attachments
MSBUILD_OUTPUT.txt (33.3 KB) MSBUILD_OUTPUT1.txt (2.5 KB)

For same Sample sln,I added C# project.Now solution has one webprj and C# project.
MSBUILD_OUTPUT914.txt MSBUILD_OUTPUT915.txt (34.2 KB)
Thanks,
Kavitha

1 Like