Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):
which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
Sonarqube 10.1.1.78527 Community Edition
how is SonarQube deployed: zip, Docker, Helm
what are you trying to achieve
Run local instance of SonarQube
what have you tried so far to achieve this
- Downloaded SonarQube Community Edition
- Unzipped folder
- Copied folder into C:\Program Files (x86)
- Open CMD window in Admin mode
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\SonarQube\sonarqube-10.2.1.78527\bin\windows-x86-64
- Run StartSonar.bat
- Received the following output:
\SonarQube\sonarqube-10.2.1.78527\bin\windows-x86-64\SonarService.bat was unexpected at this time.
- log file folder contains only the README.txt file
java -version output:
java version “1.8.0_381”
Java™ SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_381-b09)
Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.381-b09, mixed mode)
Sharing this because I’m quite confused by the Java/JRE/JDK version numbers and I’m not really sure what I’ve got here.
Do not share screenshots of logs – share the text itself (bonus points for being well-formatted)!