PR decoration does not happen

Hello,

We have two projects in Github under cloudfoundry organization:

The projects already have a public SonarCloud projects but the organization there is defined as cf-deploy-service

• projectkey=org.cloudfoundry.multiapps:multiapps-controller-parent

• projectkey=org.cloudfoundry.multiapps:multiapps-parent

Now I am trying to configure branch analysis with GIthub actions and started with multiapps-controller project. The branch analysis is completed and the result is visible into SonarCloud. The problem is that the PR decoration is not in place.

I have tried with both SonarSource/sonarcloud-github-action and standard maven command provided by SonarCloud:
mvn -B verify org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:sonar -Dsonar.projectKey=org.cloudfoundry.multiapps:multiapps-parent

I would assume that the PR decoration does not happen because the projects are under SonarCloud organization cf-deploy-service which seems not mapped to GitHub org cloudfoundry.
When I try to “Choose the organization on GitHub” from SonarCloud, I receive error that the organization is already bound to GitHub org.

Could you please assist so we can enable the PR decoration on our projects?

Best Regards,
Boyan

Hi Boyan,

Welcome to the community!

I’m guessing you renamed your organization between initially setting these projects up and now?

Ann