Pull Request decoration not showing up

We are currently trying out SonarCloud in 3 of our GitHub repos, 2 Java with Maven and 1 JavaScript/TypeScript repos. When creating PR’s SonarCloud finds the PR’s correctly and is able to scan them, but we are having issues with pull request decoration not showing up in the PR. And cant see any error’s anywhere.

This is how the PR looks in SonarCloud:

Screenshot of GitHub pull request:

Our GitHub Action looks like this:

name: "Code Quality Scan"

on:
  push:
    branches:
      - main
  pull_request:
    types: [opened, synchronize, reopened]

jobs:
  build:
    if: github.actor != 'dependabot[bot]'
    name: Build and analyze
    runs-on: ubuntu-latest
    steps:
      - name: Checkout the repo
        uses: actions/checkout@v4
        with:
          fetch-depth: 0

- name: Set up the Java JDK
        uses: actions/setup-java@v4
        with:
          distribution: "temurin"
          java-version: "17"

- name: Build and analyze
        env:
          GITHUB_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.GITHUB_TOKEN }}
          SONAR_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.SONAR_TOKEN }}
        run: mvn -B verify org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:sonar -Dsonar.projectKey=[MASKED] -Dsonar.organization=[MASKED] -Dsonar.host.url=https://sonarcloud.io

We have only granted permission to the 3 repos and not the entire GitHub org if that matters, and this is what it looks like:

I have also tried to look at other’s here having the same issues, but without any luck. Anyone have any ideas on what to try?

Hey there!

Just to be sure, are your projects bound?

It seems like they are not.
When i try to create a new project i try to import the org from GitHub, and I’m redirected to the page to give access, and install the SonarCloud app in GitHub. But its already installed.

Also an error it visible in the bottom corner on the new project page:
This organization is not bound to an ALM application.

Let’s try a different route and try binding your organization from the org-level Administration > Organization settings > Bind this organization to GitHub.

You might also try uninstalling the application from your Github org if you’re still unsuccessful, and let it reinstall via this route.