PR checks in GitHub never returning

We’re using with GitHub PR checks. Our checks run as part of a GitHub action. This action sends scan results to A GitHub PR check expects a response from SonarCloud. This works about 75% of the time. We’ll get a comment and the PR check results. The other 25% of the time the comment comes through, but the PR never gets the final results.

I’ve looked at the background tasks and they seem to be completing. I’m not sure where else to check to see what gets lost in that process.


And welcome to the community!

There is an ongoing investigation on a similar issue.

So you might want to follow this thread as the problem and solution could be the same.

Thanks. It may be the same problem, I’ll have to take a look through it. This seems to be a somewhere newer issue over the past 2 weeks. However, it is severely hurting our development pipeline. We rely on these checks to let code into our repository and I need to merge each one myself when this happens, possibly with code that hasn’t passed checks.

It looks like the prior thread has been going on for at least 8 days. I’ll take a look to see how similar the issues are, but we need a solution to this.

Ok, it does look like its a similar problem, unfortunately it didn’t seem like the issue was really tracked down there. what can I provide so that we get to a solution more quickly?

@Gregoire_Aubert Have there been any updates in tracking this issue down?

We have run into this same issue at least twice in my organization in the past week or so and it looks like there hasn’t been anything new on this or the other thread in about a week.

Let me know if there is anything I can provide to aid in getting this tracked down.