PR analysis does not report coverage and says that coverage needs to be setup when I only added unit tests in the PR

This PR consists of a removal of a line from a nuget.config file, and addition of a unit test. The overview for the PR indicates that coverage has not been setup for the project, which is not true. In this case since there is one more test that is passing I would expect to see the coverage percentage be listed as well as the overall estimated increase.

2 Likes

Hey @StingyJack

Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce this on a project where I’ve introduced new lines, but those lines can’t be covered by tests. It’s… confusing, to say the least. I’ll report this internally.

1 Like

Hey @StingyJack

Thanks again for the report. A fix was deployed – can you confirm on your side?

I’ll see if there is something I can cherry pick for work to cover this in the next few days

i have got the same issue although my coverage report is being generated in the CI pipeline and is sent to SonarCloud, it still throws the above message for the coverage part and basically, no analysis is run on the project. FYI: i am using the same pipeline for other microservices and they are going through.

the code base language is Python

1 Like