Hi , We are using sonarQube Community Edition Version 8.9.9 (build 56886) and sonarLint 7.7 Eclipse plugin.
- Operating system: Windows
- SonarLint plugin version: 7.7
- Programming language you’re coding in: Java
- Is connected mode used: Yes
- Connected to SonarCloud or SonarQube (and which version): SonarQube
We have connected to sonarQube server from SonarLint and trying to bind the projects. It is taking more time to bind the projects (almost more than an hour) and this is impacting the eclipse workspace performance. Is this a normal behaviour in binding or can anythign be done anything here to improve the performance.