Oracle cicd integration possible?

Must-share information (formatted with Markdown):

• which versions are you using (SonarQube, Scanner, Plugin, and any relevant extension)
  • what are you trying to achieve
  • what have you tried so far to achieve this

Is there a way to integrate sonarqube with Oracle cicd pipeline

Hi,

Welcome to the community!

When I Google “Oracle cicd pipeline”, I find references to Jenkins, and that’s well documented.

HTH,
Ann

But i am building the pipeline end to end in the oci , so I was wondering if there is any way , i did find one GitHub profile with tutorial but the port where sonarqube was running was not reachable when I ran the pipeline . Error message:- Error Sonarqube server [http://:9000] cannot be reached. Even though I can reach there from my machine or any machine on the network, even from a vm hosted on the network

GitHub tutorial :- oci-devops-examples/oci-build-examples/oci_buildrunner_with_sonarqube at main · oracle-devrel/oci-devops-examples · GitHub

Hi,

It sounds like you’re missing the Jenkins global configuration step. Take a look at that docs link I sent.

:wink:
Ann

hi i am not looking to use jenkins , i am using complete end to end pipeline in the oracle only so i want to integrate the sonarqube in the pipeline , i have deployed the sonarqube as a docker image

Hi,

Can you point me to anything about Oracle pipelines?

Ann

Hi sorry for late reply , oci pipeline is like a complete end to end devop tool like service , it has its own code repo , and build steps, image container (like dockerhub) , and then deployment in the Oracle cluster (like kubernetes)

Hi,

That’s still not a lot to go on. I guess you’re going to need to put the correct scanner on your build agent and then script invoking it.

HTH,
Ann